Friday, March 7, 2014

Blog #5 per-2

Jennifer Hernandez
per-2 
march 7,2014
Anaheim Angels
well originally the angels were from Anaheim but Los Angles bought them . But the stadium is still here in Anaheim so they will forever be The Anaheim Angles to me. I've gone one time but a loooong time ago ! when i was small but i remember it being super huge and very loud and you hear people screaming there lungs out at the players or at people who goes for the other team . It gets pretty crazy out there but over all its very fun and you always get something free well sometimes ha hah . The hotdogs are good but pricy .The season just started so there back at it again hopefully the season goes good . Honestly I'm not a big baseball fan but born and raised in Anaheim so i have to go for the Angles its in my blood so therefore its my team ♥ lol hopefully that makes sense I've been wanting to go so hopefully i go to one of there games this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment